The experienced attorneys at Battegay Dürr specialize in the litigation and enforcement of private, business and administrative law matters.
Battegay Dürr can represent you before government courts and agencies, before the Swiss Federal Supreme Court and before arbitration boards.
When resolving conflicts, we view out-of-court dispute resolution as more sustainable and more efficient than cost- and time-intensive court proceedings.
Battegay Dürr safeguards your claims when enforcing judgments as well as during debt enforcement and bankruptcy proceedings.
- Litigation before all Swiss courts, arbitration courts and agencies
- Preventive legal protection (provisional and emergency measures)
- Representation in debt enforcement and bankruptcy proceedings
- Safeguarding claims and attachment proceedings
- Conducting settlement negotiations