Whether you want to start, buy, sell or restructure a company, the specialists at Battegay Dürr can assist you with all questions related to company law.
We provide advice and support to company executives at both startups and large companies, from formation through to complex M&A transactions. Our notaries can notarize all required legal transactions and decisions required under company law. We can help your board of directors prepare for and conduct annual general meetings.
Shareholders will benefit from our expertise in negotiating and preparing shareholders’ agreements and resolving internal company conflicts.
As an entrepreneur, you can take advantage of the expertise and experience of our attorneys and receive professional support in all matters related to company law.
- Formation of companies
- M&A, purchase and sale of companies
- Advice for SMEs and family companies
- Company succession
- Mergers, demergers, transformations
- Restructuring and reorganization
- Joint ventures
- Shareholders’ agreements
- Private equity transactions
- White collar crime and compliance
- Swiss and international commercial and contract law