As experienced, empathetic and independent advisors, we can help you plan you estate in line with your wishes and for the benefit of your loved ones.
We can assist you in the planning of asset and company succession, tailored to your personal and family situation, your domicile and nationality and the location of your assets. We will provide you with individualized and comprehensive advice, combining the solutions available under matrimonial property law with the tools available under inheritance law and company law.
The notaries at Battegay Dürr can notarize wills, marriage, partnership and cohabitation contracts, inheritance contracts and shareholders’ agreements with clauses related to inheritance law. Our attorneys can process inheritances and execute wills. We work with you to come up with mutually agreeable solutions in the event of inheritance disputes. Battegay Dürr can also provide you with professional mediation services or represent your interests in inheritance matters in court.
In order to prepare you in the event of incapacity or other limitations on your ability to act, we can notarize health care proxies and prepare general powers of attorney and living wills for you.
Take advantage of the expertise and experience of our attorneys and receive professional support in all matters related to inheritance law, estate planning and adult protection law.
- Providing advice about and preparing last wills and testaments, marriage
- Execution of wills and inheritance management
- Inheritance distribution, especially in connection with properties
- Suits related to inheritance law (incl. disputes of wills)
- Representation in court
- Coordination with foreign attorneys and probate authorities
- Estate planning
- Company succession planning
- Advice in matters related to adult protection
- Notarization of health care proxies
- General power of attorney
- Living will