The attorneys of Battegay Dürr have many years of proven expertise in employment law.
We help companies to prepare employment contracts and regulations and advise them in all matters related to employment law – including data protection and laws concerning foreign nationals.
In particular, we represent companies and executives before arbitration boards and in court in proceedings related to employment law.
Take advantage of the expertise and experience of our attorneys and receive professional support in all matters related to employment law.
- Employment contracts
- Termination of employment relationships
- Drafting of and provision of reasons for reprimands, warnings and notices of termination
- Mass dismissals (incl. social plan)
- Work references
- Severance agreements and releases
- Prohibitions against competition and contractual penalties
- Regulation of employment relationships in the event of restructuring or a takeover
- Advice and intermediation in the event of workplace conflicts
- Regulations of secondments and entry of working time