Battegay Dürr advises companies, investors, professional management firms and private landlords.
Our tenancy law specialists support landlords and companies during the negotiation and formulation of rental contracts for commercial properties and provide professional management companies and private owners with advice regarding the management of their residential properties.
We also advise investors looking to develop and rent out investment properties as well as properties with unfinished structures.
The core competencies of the legal team at Battegay Dürr include enforcement of tenancy claims before arbitration boards or in court.
- Commercial rents
- Tenancy law for companies
- Tenancy law for professional management companies
- Tenancy law for private landlords
- Contract law for special rental forms
- Proceedings related to tenancy law