- You are a business owner with a patchwork family and want to buy your own home: how do make provision for the event of the death of your spouse?
- In the event of your death, you would like your spouse to benefit as much as possible from your estate: at the same time you want to ensure that your own assets pass to your children. What can you do?
- You are single and want to have free disposal over your assets: how do you ensure that your estate does not pass to distant relatives but to the person or institution of your choice?
- You do not want to burden your heirs: what is the inheritance tax situation in your canton of residence? Would a gift during your lifetime be a better solution in certain circumstances?
As a result of their day to day work, the specialists at Battegay Dürr are familiar with these and many other questions relating to individual and inheritance law as well as estate planning and executorship. Varying issues arise depending on marital status, matrimonial property regime, residence and nationality. We are well aware of this and provide you with individual advice. In private discussions with you, we will collect all the relevant information in order to find a solution tailored to your own needs.
Do you have questions in the area of rights of individuals and inheritance law, estate planning and executorship? Then we look forward to hearing from you.
Services in the area of rights of individuals and inheritance law, estate planning and executorship
- Advising on and planning of wills, prenuptial agreements, inheritance contracts and waivers of inheritance
- Willensvollstreckungen, Erbschaftsverwaltungen
- Executorship, administration of estates
- Distribution of estates
- Claims under inheritance law incl. the challenging of invalid wills
- Representation in court proceedings
- Coordination with foreign lawyers and probate authorities
- Estate planning
- Succession planning for companies