- You are recruiting new staff: what should a contract of employment look like?
- You want to treat your staff in a fair manner: how should you calculate overtime and what are the statutory limits?
- You want to be equipped for all eventualities: how should employers and employees conduct themselves in the event of illness or accident?
- You have to dismiss someone: when can a contract of employment be terminated? What should be included in letters of reference?
Advising employers and employees is one of Battegay Dürr’s core areas of competence. Our experts are confronted with issues and problems relating to employment law on a daily basis and therefore have a great deal of experience. They will help you to draft contracts of employment and company rules and will advise you on all areas of employment law – including data protection and immigration. And in Switzerland, we naturally represent our Clients in employment law proceedings in court and arbitration tribunals.
Do you have any questions on employment law? Then we look forward to hearing from you.
Services in the area of employment law
- Employment contracts
- Dismissal, drafting of dismissal notices and grounds for dismissal
- Formulation of reprimands and warnings
- Mass redundancies (incl. social plan)
- Letters of reference, severance agreements and terminations with paid leave
- Non-competition clauses, contractual penalties
- Transfer of employment contracts as part of restructuring and acquisitions
- Counselling and mediation in workplace conflicts
- Staff leasing
- Work-time recording