- You want to build: who can provide professional assistance regarding land-use planning and tenders?
- The costs for your construction project have overrun: how can you settle out of court with the responsible contractors?
- You have to bring proceedings regarding a construction matter: who is going to represent your interests?
- You have given notice to a tenant – the dwelling has not been cleared: what happens next?
Whether our client is a business, architect’s or planning office, building owner, estate agent or simply a neighbor: thanks to our experienced construction lawyers and notaries, Battegay Dürr is able to provide you with comprehensive advice and support in all matters involving real estate, construction and contracts for work and services. We will handle the secure execution of real estate transactions competently, discreetly and efficiently. We will provide the legal and strategic backup for your real estate and construction projects from the projection and planning phase through to inspection of the final account. Our specialists will help you to avoid costly construction disputes and of course will be happy to represent your interests before authorities and in court where necessary. We are also the right place to come for legal advice on the administration and letting of residential and business property or condominium units. Our specialists in the field of landlord and tenant will gladly advise you in case of proceedings involving the Landlord and Tenant Conciliation Authority or the Landlord and Tenant Court and help you as a landlord to assert and enforce your rights.
Do you have any questions about real estate, construction or contracts for work and services? Then we look forward to hearing from you.
Services in the area of real estate, construction and contracts for work and services, public construction and planning law
- Consortium (ARGE) contracts
- Contracts for work and services
- Architects contracts
- General contractor agreements
- Full-service contractor agreements
- Planners’ contracts
- Real estate purchase contracts
- Enforcement of rights under warranty
- Contractors’ statutory lien
- Eviction procedures