- You are about to launch a company or to undergo a major capital adjustment: what do you need to look out for?
- You have questions concerning the acquisition of a company or restructuring: who can give you independent advice?
- You have to prepare your company’s General Meeting: who can assist you with that?
- You urgently need a new shareholder agreement: who can draft this expeditiously and professionally?
Advising company managers in all aspects of company and commercial law is one of Battegay Dürr’s core competences. Company owners and members of boards of directors profit equally from the expertise and experience of our specialists – regarding company formations and capital adjustments, when preparing and implementing general meetings, when negotiating and drafting shareholder agreements and when settling disputes. We can also provide our Clients with professional and comprehensive support when it comes to preparing and realizing corporate acquisitions and restructuring, and regarding all issues surrounding white-collar crime and compliance as well as the implementation of new structures for corporate governance.
Do you have questions regarding commercial law? Then we look forward to hearing from you.
Services in the area of company and commercial law
- M&A, company purchase agreements
- White-collar crime and compliance
- National and international trade and contract law
- Structuring joint ventures
- Drafting cooperation agreements
- License agreements
- Employment contracts
- Agency agreements
- Sales contracts
- Franchise contracts
- Joint venture agreements, cooperation agreements
- Logistics/freight contracts
- General Terms and Conditions (GT&Cs)